We all know that the Release supplement is an effective, plant based supplement – but what are the actual benefits to these ingredients?
• Banaba Leaf Extract – supports healthy blood glucose metabolism.
• Rhodiola Rosea- has been traditionally used for centuries to manage fatigue and improve endurance and provides adaptogenic support for a healthy response to stress.
• Zinc- is a trace mineral required for proper storage, maturation, and secretion of insulin. It provides antioxidant benefits, reduces oxidative stress, and supports healthy immune system function.
• Chromium- is a trace mineral that supports proper glucose metabolism via a number of mechanisms, including glucose transporter type 4 (GLUT4).
• The remaining complementary ingredients in Release — Magnesium, Berberine, Salacia Reticulata Extract, Gardenia Jasminoides Fruit Extract, Apple Pholyphenol Fruit Extract, and Myo-Inositol, collectively provide additional metabolic health support and provide synergistic support through both common and contrasting modes of action.
So now you know why these specific ingredients were chosen to make up the Release supplement we all know and love!
GOLO® is committed to providing you with the helpful tips and resources needed for personal success on a lifelong journey of health and wellness. It’s time to become #YourBestYou.
Visit GOLO.com to access all the weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!
GOLO is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease. This blog provides general information and discussion about health and wellness related subjects. The words and other content provided in this blog, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. GOLO encourages you to consult a doctor before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition. All opinions and articles linked to and from this page are those of the individuals concerned and do not necessarily represent those of GOLO, LLC or its employees. No responsibility can be accepted for any action you take or refrain from taking as a result of viewing this page. GOLO will not be liable for any errors, losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.