Do you want to grow your own vegetables this summer? Are you new to gardening? Here are the easiest ones to grow!
• Carrots– Plant your carrots in rows that are 1 to 2 feet apart is the best way how to grow carrots. Seeds should be planted about a ½ inch deep and 1 to 2 inches apart.
• Green Beans– Plant the seeds 1 – 2 inches deep and be sure to water the soil immediately after planting and then regularly, until they sprout.
• Radishes– Directly sow seeds ½ inch to an inch deep and one inch apart in rows 12 inches apart. After they have sprouted, thin to about 2-inch spacings. Crowded plants will not grow well.
• Bell Peppers– Always start seeds indoors. When growing bell peppers from seed, the plants get a great start inside where it’s warm. Keep them watered yet drained well. Once the seedlings are about 8 inches tall, they should be hardy enough to go outside.
• Summer Squash-Plant summer squash seeds 8 inches apart, poking them into the soil 1 inch deep; water well. Thin seedlings to 3 feet apart.
What is your favorite vegetable to grow? Let us know in the comments below!
GOLO® is committed to providing you with the helpful tips and resources needed for personal success on a lifelong journey of health and wellness.It’s time to become #YourBestYou.
Visit GOLO.com to access all the health, wellness & weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!
DISCLAIMER- GOLO is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease