‘Tis the season for all things pumpkin!
Makes 18 servings
Serving size: 1 muffin
- 1 ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 to 1 ½ cups pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut palm sugar OR brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Spray muffin cups with organic non-stick cooking spray OR use cupcake liners
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder & salt
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin puree, sugar, honey, chia seeds, coconut oil, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice
- Slowly combine dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and stir just until evenly combined
- Divide evenly into muffin cups
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean
GOLO® is committed to providing you with the helpful tips and resources needed for personal success on a lifelong journey of health and wellness. It’s time to become #YourBestYou.
Visit GOLO.com to access all the weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!
GOLO is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease. This blog provides general information and discussion about health and wellness related subjects. The words and other content provided in this blog, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. GOLO encourages you to consult a doctor before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition. All opinions and articles linked to and from this page are those of the individuals concerned and do not necessarily represent those of GOLO, LLC or its employees. No responsibility can be accepted for any action you take or refrain from taking as a result of viewing this page. GOLO will not be liable for any errors, losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.