Do you ever want that satisfying crunch of a chip or cracker? We do! That is why we want to share a super easy and satisfying recipe for Cheese Crisps!
- 6 oz. cheese of your choice, shredded
- Herbs and spices (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (do NOT use foil)
- Combine cheese with herbs and spices (if you are using) Note: do not add salt, the cheese will be salty enough
- Place small heaps of cheese (about 1 Tbsp.) several inches apart on your baking sheet (the cheese will spread as it bakes)
- Bake 5-7 minutes or until they begin to brown around the edges
- Remove from oven and allow to cool to finish crisping
GOLO® is committed to providing you with the helpful tips and resources needed for personal success on a lifelong journey of health and wellness. It’s time to become #YourBestYou.
Visit GOLO.com to access all the weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!
GOLO is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease. This blog provides general information and discussion about health and wellness related subjects. The words and other content provided in this blog, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. GOLO encourages you to consult a doctor before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition. All opinions and articles linked to and from this page are those of the individuals concerned and do not necessarily represent those of GOLO, LLC or its employees. No responsibility can be accepted for any action you take or refrain from taking as a result of viewing this page. GOLO will not be liable for any errors, losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.