Ever tried cooking pizza on a grill? If you haven’t, you are in for a real treat!
GOLO Grilled Pizza
Makes 5 Mini Pizzas
1 Tbsp Instant Yeast
1 Cup Warm Water
2 Tbsp Honey
2 Tbsp Olive Oil, plus a little extra for brushing
1 tsp Sea Salt
2 ½ Cup Whole Wheat Flour
o Tomato Sauce
o Hummus o Grilled Vegetables
o Grilled Chicken
o Cheese (Mozzarella, Feta)
- Preheat the grill to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl mix the Yeast and warm Water together, let sit for 5 minutes until bubbly. Add Honey, 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Salt and ½ Cup Flour. Mix well. Add the rest of the Flour until it forms a soft dough.
- Turn out onto a floured surface and knead for about 5 minutes until elastic. Cover the dough with a clean towel and let it rest for about 30 minutes.
- While dough is resting, grill any toppings needed; Chicken or Veggies.
- Flatten dough and brush with Olive Oil. Place the dough on the grill*, Oil side down, for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the grill and brush the opposite side with Oil. Spread any Sauce (Hummus or Tomato Sauce) on the already grilled side.
- Put Pizza back on the grill and add any additional toppings. Close the lid to help melt the Cheese. Remove once Cheese has melted and started to brown. Enjoy!
*Depending on the type of grill, you might want to lay a piece of tinfoil down first.