Bread has been a staple in the kitchen for as long as we can remember. We want to be able to break bread with everyone, so for the gluten sensitive folks we have something special for you! Here is the Gluten Free Bread made with oat flour. We hope you enjoy!
Gluten-Free Oat Bread
Makes 10 Servings
Serving Size: 2 Slices
- 2 ¾ Cup Oat Flour
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- ¼ Cup Ground Flax Seeds
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ¾ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Whisk Eggs, Almond Milk, Honey and Salt in a large bowl.
- In a food processor, mix Baking Soda, Baking Powder and Oat Flour. Mix for about 10 seconds then add the Ground Flax Seed and mix.
- Add the Oat Flour mixture to the Eggs and Milk mixture. Mix until completely combined.
- DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP. Let the mixture sit for at least 5 minutes.
- Line a glass bread dish with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Lay the bread dough in the dish and place in the oven on the top rack.
- Bake bread for 40-45 minutes.
- Let the bread cool overnight. The longer you let it cool the less crumbly it will be.
*Oat Flour can be made by simply grinding Rolled Oats in a food processor or blender.
** You can also use a metal bread dish but it may change the cooking time.