Gingerbread Banana Bread
- 3 brown bananas, mashed
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. molasses
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup cashew butter (or other nut/seed butter)
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. powdered ginger
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×4 loaf pan then line the middle with parchment paper.
- In a food processor (or blender), add all ingredients and puree until completely combined.
- Pour batter into pan then place in the oven to bake for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.
GOLO® is committed to providing you with the helpful tips and resources needed for personal success on a lifelong journey of health and wellness. It’s time to become #YourBestYou.
Visit GOLO.com to access all the weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!
GOLO is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease. This blog provides general information and discussion about health and wellness related subjects. The words and other content provided in this blog, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. GOLO encourages you to consult a doctor before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition. All opinions and articles linked to and from this page are those of the individuals concerned and do not necessarily represent those of GOLO, LLC or its employees. No responsibility can be accepted for any action you take or refrain from taking as a result of viewing this page. GOLO will not be liable for any errors, losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.