We are here with ANOTHER pizza crust recipe- yes, another one! This one is for chicken pizza crust. You might be scratching your heads on that one but just trust us!
Makes 8 slices
Each slice contains 1 protein, 0 carbs, 0 veg, 0 fat
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Thoroughly mix the ingredients together with a spoon, spatula or your (clean) hand.
- Pat the chicken firmly into the parchment, spreading it as thin as you can without creating holes.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges brown and top begins to brown.
- Top with your favorite pizza toppings and bake for 10 minutes more.
- Cut into 8 equal slices, serve, and enjoy!
GOLO® is committed to providing you with the helpful tips and resources needed for personal success on a lifelong journey of health and wellness. It’s time to become #YourBestYou.
Visit GOLO.com to access all the weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!
email@example.com GOLO is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease. This blog provides general information and discussion about health and wellness related subjects. The words and other content provided in this blog, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. GOLO encourages you to consult a doctor before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition. All opinions and articles linked to and from this page are those of the individuals concerned and do not necessarily represent those of GOLO, LLC or its employees. No responsibility can be accepted for any action you take or refrain from taking as a result of viewing this page. GOLO will not be liable for any errors, losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice