We’re back with a healthy winter dessert recipe!
*makes 6 servings*
- 1 large butternut squash (should yield 5-6 cups peeled, seeded, and cubed)
- Olive oil for drizzling
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. ginger
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 to 6 tablespoons almond milk, if necessary, to blend
- Preheat the oven to 425 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Set the squash cubes on the baking sheet and toss with a little bit of olive oil. Roast for 30 to 35 minutes or until tender.
- Transfer the squash to a blender or food processor and add coconut cream, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt, adding almond milk (if necessary) to reach a blendable consistency.
- Divide into 6 equal servings
- Chill at least four hours
GOLO® is committed to providing you with the helpful tips and resources needed for personal success on a lifelong journey of health and wellness. It’s time to become #YourBestYou.
Visit GOLO.com to access all the weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!
GOLO is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease. This blog provides general information and discussion about health and wellness related subjects. The words and other content provided in this blog, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. GOLO encourages you to consult a doctor before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition. All opinions and articles linked to and from this page are those of the individuals concerned and do not necessarily represent those of GOLO, LLC or its employees. No responsibility can be accepted for any action you take or refrain from taking as a result of viewing this page. GOLO will not be liable for any errors, losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.