Breakfast bar recipes seem to be pretty popular around here, so today we are sharing a recipe for Banana Breakfast Bars!
- 2 medium bananas (preferably spotted and a little past their prime)
- ¼ cup coconut oil (plus more for greasing)
- ¼ cup coconut palm sugar or brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a baking pan with coconut oil.
- Place bananas in a large bowl and mash them until only small chunks remain. Stir in coconut oil and brown sugar. Add egg, vanilla and salt and stir until combined. Stir in baking soda. Add flour and oats and stir until mixed.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, until edges are brown and the center is firm.
- Cool completely
- Cut into 12 bars.
- Enjoy within 2 days or freeze for up to one month
GOLO® is committed to providing you with the helpful tips and resources needed for personal success on a lifelong journey of health and wellness. It’s time to become #YourBestYou.
Visit GOLO.com to access all the weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!
GOLO is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease. This blog provides general information and discussion about health and wellness related subjects. The words and other content provided in this blog, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. GOLO encourages you to consult a doctor before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition. All opinions and articles linked to and from this page are those of the individuals concerned and do not necessarily represent those of GOLO, LLC or its employees. No responsibility can be accepted for any action you take or refrain from taking as a result of viewing this page. GOLO will not be liable for any errors, losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.