Utilizing an air fryer is a great way to enjoy your favorite crispy foods guilt-free! It will give you that fried crunch without all of the harmful oils and ingredients. If you have an air fryer, try this GOLO recipe!
Air Fryer Breakfast Frittata
Makes 3 servings
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup swiss cheese, shredded
- ½ cup baby spinach, chopped
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Combine eggs, cheese, spinach, bell pepper, onion and cayenne in a bowl
- Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees F
- Spray a 6 x 2 baking pan with organic cooking spray
- Add egg mixture to the pan and cook for 18 to 20 minutes or until the frittata is set
GOLO® is committed to providing you with the helpful tips and resources needed for personal success on a lifelong journey of health and wellness. It’s time to become #YourBestYou.
Visit GOLO.com to access all the weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!
GOLO is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease. This blog provides general information and discussion about health and wellness related subjects. The words and other content provided in this blog, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. GOLO encourages you to consult a doctor before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition. All opinions and articles linked to and from this page are those of the individuals concerned and do not necessarily represent those of GOLO, LLC or its employees. No responsibility can be accepted for any action you take or refrain from taking as a result of viewing this page. GOLO will not be liable for any errors, losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.